Love cycling? Stay fit working flexible hours as a Deliveroo Bicycle Courier
Deliveroo is looking for riders to get on the road ASAP - you could be making up to £16/hr once you get started!
Deliveroo’s mission is to bring people’s favourite restaurant dishes to their door – quick, fresh and hassle free.
We work with the best restaurants in your city, to deliver their food to homes and offices in the area.
To do that, Deliveroo needs superstar riders like you who are up for the challenge. Riders that love to bike and are looking for flexibility with competitive fees.
- You'll be self-employed, and free to work to your own schedule.
- You'll work in a small area. We keep things fast by delivering in 2.2km zones.
- You'll have our great rider app (for iOS and Android) to manage orders for you.
- You won't need to handle cash (apart from tips!). We'll do it electronically.
- You'll be provided with high-quality gear and equipment.
- You’ll receive competitive fees of up to £16/hour - depending on location.
We have also been working hard to make sure that being part of the Roo community is better than ever…
We have just launched brand new brightly coloured, hyperreflective rider kit that enhances our riders’ safety and style and is endorsed by cycling safety organisation, Brake.
We have even more great perks through Perkbox which provides you discounts with great brands like Apple, Vue Cinema, Amazon & Starbucks.
You’ll also get amazing discounts with some of our great restaurants like 25% off PizzaExpress and 20% off Gourmet Burger Kitchen.
As well as awesome rider events to say thank you for all the hard work from our riders - with everything from paintballing to go-karting being enjoyed by our Roos.
So, what are you waiting for?
- London, South East, London
- Up to £16ph
- Working Hours
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Driver/Courier
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required