So you are interested in joining the SUBWAY® Team. Excellent News!
At the SUBWAY® chain, we don't just serve food; we serve fresh, healthy food - we train you to become a Sandwich Artist™ so when you make a sandwich, you're not just making something that's good for you, you're making a sandwich that looks great and tastes great too!
We don't cook with any oils so when you go home, your clothes don't smell. The work environment is fun, supportive and offers job variety with flexible working hours.
This job contributes to SUBWAY® Store’s success by assisting the Trainee Manager/Deputy Manager/Store Manager/Area Manager in creating and maintaining the Subway experience for our customers and all partners
The Sandwich Artist is responsible for modelling and acting in accordance with Subway and SUBWAY® Store’s guiding principles.
Overview of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Regularly inspects equipment and fixtures, inside and outside the store, to ensure they are in proper working order and good condition and reports and defects.
- Uses all operational tools to achieve operational excellence in the store.
Ensures adherence to Subway corporate’s compliance standards, with particular focus on those standards relating to food safety.
- Solicits customer feedback to understand customer needs and the needs of the community.
- Acts as an excellent role model, to the team, complying fully with the Subway and SUBWAY® Store standards
- Adheres to legal compliance requirements, during their shift.
- Adheres to all established Subway operational standards, during their shift.
- Working Hours
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Weekend, Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Retail
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required