To be successful you’ll need to be outgoing and warm, able to build a rapport with our customers to fully understand what they need and help them find what they’re looking for from our extensive range of products.
We offer clear progression (especially for those that are flexible on location) and take pride in the number of roles that are filled internally every year. You’ll be given thorough training and guidance from your line manager to support your development, and we’ll do everything we can to help you realise your full potential.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Key areas of responsibility will be:
- meeting individual and team sales targets by maximizing sales at every opportunity
- dealing with customer enquiries professionally and effectively, and in line with the Paperchase customer service programme
- developing the brand name and image of the company through compliance with all company policy and procedures
- promoting high visual merchandising standards; ensuring that store housekeeping standards are continually achieved
WHO YOU’LL BE:
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- previous retail experience
- high levels of enthusiasm, drive and motivation
- the ability to excel in a fast paced, customer focused environment
- self motivation and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- effective communication
- the ability to multitask and effective manage their time
WHAT WE’LL GIVE YOU:
This is an exciting time to come on board, as the business is undergoing a period of substantial growth. Paperchase offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- generous bonus scheme
- company pension scheme
- life assurance
- employee discount (50% off Paperchase products)
Select the region you’re interested in below and receive new suitable vacancies via email.