Are you looking for International Business Work Experience to massively enhance your CV? We are currently searching for a British native business undergraduate to join our dynamic team as a Sales Intern at the StudentJob Head Office in Amsterdam, starting in May 2018! During your internship, you will get extensive training and a competitive international salary.
StudentJob is an international company having been successfully launched in many European countries. Your role will be crucial in ensuring StudentJob UK’s continued success. It is essential you enjoy interacting with people, establishing a relationship with clients whilst marketing and selling the different products and services we provide. Of course, extensive (sales) training and support are provided to help ensure you reach your full potential.
- Create and conduct various sales campaigns;
- Recognise and implement commercial opportunities;
- Independent management of projects;
- Maintain relationships with existing clients;
- Manage the recruitment process to meet client expectations;
- Administrative tasks, including financial activities.
What we offer
- An innovative, friendly, and young office - it is hard work, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing!
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement surrounded by 35 - 40 international colleagues;
- Acquisition of various sales techniques;
- Creative freedom and professional guidance;
- Opportunity to contribute to development and success;
- A competitive European placement salary (€550,- p.m.) & reimbursement of travel expenses (Max. €200,- p.m.)
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant;
- Bonus system to earn extra days off;
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons);
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!
- You should be registered as a university student
- Currently doing a study in Economics, Marketing, PR or relatable;
- English is your native language/fluency in English both written and oral;
- Enthusiasm and interest in sales;
- Creative and goal-oriented thinking;
- Must be a student currently studying in the UK - you must be enrolled at university for the duration of your internship;
- Available for at least 6 months, preferably 12 months.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Placements
- Salary indication
€550 per month
- Responsible for
- sales internship
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Management, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required