Sales Internship at Studentjob in Amsterdam
Are you looking for International Business Work Experience to massively enhance your CV? We are currently searching for a British native business undergraduate to join our dynamic team as a Sales Intern at the StudentJob Head Office in Amsterdam, starting ASAP! During your internship you will get extensive training and a competitive international salary.
StudentJob is an international company having been successfully launched in many European countries. Your role will be crucial in ensuring StudentJob UK’s continued success. It is essential you enjoy interacting with people, establishing a relationship with clients whilst marketing and selling the different products and services we provide. Of course, extensive (sales) training and support is provided to help ensure you reach your full potential.
Job Requirements: English is your native language/fluency in English both written and oral Currently doing a study in Economics, Marketing, PR or relatable. Enthusiasm and interest in sales Creative and goal-oriented thinking Must be a student currently studying in the UK - you must be enrolled at university for the duration of your internship. Available for at least 6 months, preferably 12 months
- Create and conduct various sales campaigns
- Recognise and implement commercial opportunities
- Maintain relationships with existing clients
- Manage the recruitment process to meet client expectations
Administrative tasks, including financial activities.
- Creative freedom
- Independent management of projects
- Acquisition of various sales techniques
- Opportunity to contribute to development and success
- Young, dynamic and friendly working environment
- International work experience- this is highly sought after and valued by employers, setting you aside from other candidates when applying for future positions
- Competitive international salary (€550,- per month)
- Reimbursement for travel expenses (up to €200,- per month)
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant
- Healthy lunch provided
- Holiday entitlement
- Interesting bonus program
Starting date: ASAP
Interested in this position?
Please apply directly on our website by clicking on the "apply now" button or if you have any questions please do drop me an email to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Amsterdam, Holland
- Working Hours
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Placements
- Type of Job
- Management, Retail
- Education Level
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required