Are you looking for a challenging internship in Digital Marketing? Join the international StudentJob division! You'll learn A LOT about online marketing, see the effect of your efforts in Google Analytics and work in an awesome international team. Start at the end of June 2018 for 6 to12 months at the StudentJob headquarters in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands (15 minutes from Amsterdam by train).
StudentJob International is operating in many European countries. We strive to be the ultimate online job portal for students benefiting both students and companies with regards to recruitment for temporary/full-time jobs, internships, placements and graduate jobs. Your role will be essential in implementing effective marketing strategies to contribute to our success!
- You will manage the StudentJob.co.uk website, attracting students and employers to register;
- Your focus will be on SEO & referral partners, meaning you’ll spend a lot of time writing / optimizing content on our website and contacting partners to start or improve cooperations;
- You will analyze the performance of the website using Google Analytics and other tools;
- You will be in charge of our social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram;
- You will respond to all clients, from big name companies to students;
- You will support the UK sales team by for example gathering website data used for sales purposes (you’re not expected to do any sales tasks yourself);
- We really appreciate you bringing in new ideas!
What we offer
- An innovative, friendly, and young office – there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing!;
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement surrounded by +/- 35-40 international colleagues;
- Online marketing team consists of eight other interns from all over Europe, led by 2 experienced digital marketers who will train and help you;
- Training on SEO, Google Analytics, Facebook ads / Adwords, reporting, online marketing as a whole, conversion rate optimization;
- A competitive European placement salary (€550) & reimbursement of travel expenses (Max. €200 per month);
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant (+/- €350 p/month);
- Bonus system to earn extra days off (per six months: four days off guaranteed– six more to earn!);
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons);
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!
- Bachelor/Master student;
- You’re currently studying at a University or Business School;
- You are preferably studying International Business/Marketing/Communication;
- Your native tongue is English;
- You enjoy writing texts and working with numbers / data;
- You are interested in international business and online marketing;
- You are available to start at the end of June 2018 and you can stay for 6 to12 months;
- You have the right to live, work and study in Europe.
- Education Level
- Northern Ireland, East Midlands, North West, South West, East Anglia, North, South East, Offshore UK (eg Isle of), London, North Wales, Scotland, South Wales, West Midlands, Yorkshire, Abroad, Other
- Working hours per week
- 35 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Placements
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required