What are you going to do
Starting from June 2020 we are looking for someone to join our StudentJob International division in The Netherlands. During your all-round content marketing internship, you will learn a lot about all aspects of online marketing! At the start of your content marketing internship, you will get full training, so online marketing knowledge is not required.
Your tasks will involve:
- Writing content for the website and our partners;
- Optimizing content on our website;
- Contacting partners to start or improve corporations;
- Analyzing website performance with Google Analytics;
- Creating content for our social media channels;
- Responding to all partners, from big name companies to students;
- Work together with the UK sales team;
- We really appreciate you bringing in new ideas!
What We Offer
- An innovative, friendly, and young office;
- Trainings on different online marketing tools (AdWords, Google Analytics, SEO...);
- A competitive European placement salary (€550);
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant (+/- €350 p/month);
- Reimbursement of travel expenses (Max. 200€ per month);
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons);
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student and preferably studying International Business/Marketing/Communication
- Your native tongue is English
- You enjoy writing content and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are interested in content marketing and international business
- You are available to start mid June 2020 and can stay from 6 to 12 months
- You work well in a team environment, you are self-motivated and you pay good attention to detail
- You have the right to live, work and study in Europe
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
StudentJob International is operating in many European countries. We strive to be the ultimate online job portal for students benefiting both students and companies with regard to recruitment for temporary/full-time jobs, internships, placements and graduate jobs.
Our online marketing team consists of eight other interns from all over Europe, led by 4 experienced digital marketers who will train and help you during your internship.
The best thing about working at StudentJob? Everyone says it’s the work environment!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 35 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Placements
- Responsible for
- Creating and writing content to increase the visibility of our website.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required