Waiting and Bar Work in London - fun and flexible - £7.50-£15 per hour
Are you looking for fun, flexible and well paid work that can fit around your studies or other commitments?
Do you want to work at events such as;
• International Rugby and Football
• Wimbledon, Chelsea Flower show
• The Boxing at Wembley
• Chelsea FC
• Racing at Ascot
• Film Premiers
• Paris Airshow
• Award Ceremonies and much more!?
If so, then Brightsparks is the agency for you!
We are looking for bright, engaging and well-presented students
and recent graduates (with or without previous hospitality experience), who can
combine a hard-working ethos with a pro-active and cheerful demeanour.
We provide free basic and additional training throughout your
time with us and run regular competitions to win cash, concert tickets or
Have you got friends like you that are looking for work? If so,
then get them to sign up too, we encourage all our Brightsparks to work with
their friends, so why not join together?
- Executive Box Hosting
- VIP Restaurant Waiting
- Hospitality and Festival-Style Bar Shifts
- Customer Service Roles
- Promotional and Experiential
- Fluent Written and Spoken English
- The age of 18 or over
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Regular Availability Evenings and Weekends throughout the year
How to Apply:
If you are interested and can start work
immediately, please register with us on our website by clicking on the Apply Button below and then click the box to
apply for Events & Promo Work!
- London, London
- £7.50 per hour minimum
- Working Hours
- FULL-TIME & FLEXIBLE
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Customer Service
- Education Level
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required