Google Needs Study Participants
Google is seeking adults in the greater London area for user experience research studies. During the study we test the products you use in your everyday life, or we might gather your feedback about a new feature or prototype. We value input from people who are unfamiliar with our products or the latest web technology, as well as those who are deeply engaged with them.
Google firmly believes if we focus on the user, all else will follow:
- Since the beginning, we've focused on providing the best user experience possible. Whether we're designing a new Internet browser or a new tweak to the look of the homepage, we take great care to ensure that they will ultimately serve you, rather than our own internal goal or bottom line. We can't do this with you. Join us for Google user studies and help shape the future of our products.
The first step is signing up to be contacted for user experience research study sessions:
- When you sign up you can select which of the different types you are available for. Many of our in-person studies take place at our Google office in London.
- Wherever you are, you may be able to participate in a user study remotely by having a conference through your computer or answering study questions through your smartphone.
As new studies are launched, we'll contact you if we think you might be good match for the study topic:
We can't guarantee that you'll be invited to participate in a study, and it may actually be quite some time before you hear from us. The more completely you fill out the sign-up survey, the better your chances of being contacted!
- You'll usually hear from us via email: we'll tell you the nature the study and include a link to a questionnaire to assess your eligibility. Fill out the questionnaire with your information and availability, and we'll be in touch directly with you if it looks like you're a good fit.
- Our in-person sessions will almost always be held during business hours.
SIGN UP HERE: https://www.google.com/usability/index.html?l=9&reserved=0&pType=0&productTag=0&campaignType=pst&campaignDate=oct16&labelTag=0&referral_code=StudentJob
- London, Northern Ireland, London, Scotland
- MasterCard giftcard for your time
- Working Hours
- Variable; anytime between early morning and evening
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Weekend
- Type of Job
- Scientific Services, ICT
- Education Level
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required