Unfortunately, this vacancy is no longer active
Would you like to receive a notification in case we have vacancies similar to this one? Register and you will receive selected vacancies especially for you in your mailbox!Sign up for free
With over 500 schools using ClickView in the UK and over 92% renewing every year, ClickView is seeking a driven sales support and appointment setting employee to develop and maintain customer relationships with decision makers.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate communicator with the ability in generating excitement over the phone. Ideally you will be a fast learner and energiser who can translate deep product understanding and customer empathy to drive demand. You have a strong curiousity for education technology and the impact that video can have on education.
You will be based in our open plan Shoreditch office, your day to day responsibilities include:
- Assisting teachers in embracing the benefits of digital video in the classroom
- Calling education enthusiasts (eLearning, Principals, Head of Departments and teachers) to generate interest and to set appointments for our field sales team
- Calling neighbouring schools once you have set an initial appointment to set additional appointments
- Leveraging ClickView's social proof to set appointments
- Using ClickView's CRM (Salesforce) to summarise conversations and to set appointments
- Assisting the sales support team on ad hoc tasks
Full training will be provided upon commencement at ClickView.
On your first day, we'll expect you to:
- Be passionate about online learning, flipped classroom, blended learning, education technology, emerging technologies, integration of technology and education pedagogy
- Be organised, driven, self-motivated and passionate with everything that you do
- Have experience providing exceptional customer service
- Have part time or full time availability (we're being flexible with the right candidates so please specify your part time or full time preference)
It's admired, but not required, for you to have:
- Experience working as a secondary school teacher.
- Everyone knows how passionate you are about education but if you're looking for a change behind the scenes, then this may be the perfect role for you!
- Experience selling or appointment setting over the phoneBenefits:
ClickView makes video learning easy. We create curriculum relevant content for teachers and students and our platform allow users to access content anywhere at any time. Our talented team are passionate about education and enjoy showing how ClickView makes teachers' lives easier.
IT / Computer Science