Topjob | East Midlands | South West | East Anglia | North | South East | London | Scotland | West Midlands | Yorkshire | Advertising / Marketing / PR | Management | Marketing | Internships | University
Did you know that PowerBar have specialised in premium sports nutrition for nearly thirty years? It all started back in 1983 when we introduced the World’s first ever sports energy bar. Since then, we have worked together with thousands of elite athletes and nutritional experts to create a range of sports nutrition products and are one of the most recognised and used sports nutrition brands across the globe.
Now being Active Nutrition International, we provide a wide range of products covering endurance & energy, muscle & strength as well as products for a healthy life style with our brands PowerBar, Dymatize, and Premiere Protein. The products we make are specially designed to assist with the performance needs of athletes from the elite to the everyday level and can assist with muscle development, energy, recovery, figure/toning, and general vitality.
The role of the Intern will involve the following:
- Support the process of product development in international projects with a focus on packaging declaration
- Create and monitor product labels in close cooperation with marketing and agencies
- Steer the European registration process of our products with the relevant authorities
The internship is offered for 6 to 9 months. We are happy to assist in finding accommodation and in opening a German bank account. The salary will be 1.540€ monthly.
Skills and knowledge of the ideal candidate include:
· You study, food technology, nutritional science or a related study
- In addition to being a native English speaker, other languages skills (German or East European languages) are an advantage, but not necessary
- You are self-motivated, organized and detail oriented
- You show initiative, are pragmatic, and you have a hands-on approach
- A passion and understanding for the sports world and nutrition is advantageous
Join our team in Munich!
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please feel free to contact Ms. Lisa Godomski at +49 89 50 20 07 96.
Advertising / Marketing / PR