About the Role:
We are a Live Escape Game Company and we are looking for Game Coordinators for our office in camden.
The role will consist of looking after our customers from the moment they interact with us, in person by phone or email.
It is a very varied role with a number of responsibilities
A genuine, friendly welcome including a pre-game group briefing.
Cover all health and safety aspects and setting the scene for their escape.
Managing the game to ensure that the escapees gain maximum enjoyment from the experience.
Team debrief, answer questions and most importantly get a team photo.
Reset the room ensuring no mistakes.
General cleaning and maintenance
Deal with phone and email enquiries and interact on social media
What are we looking for?
Customer service skills – You need to be a confident individual who is comfortable speaking in front of groups of up to 6-12 and holding their attention.
Initiative - You don't need extensive knowledge of puzzles and escape rooms, what you do need though is the ability to think on your feet.Things don't always go to plan and sometimes you need to come up with solutions quickly.
Attention to detail – This will help you track the progress of the games in play accurately. It is particularly important when setting the rooms up for the next game and ensuring there are no mistakes.
Flexibility – We are potentially open from early morning to evening 7 days a week.
- Performing arts and acting experience would be a help/advantage.
- Customer focused
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service and have the ability to communicate at all levels
- Be able to work alone and as part of a team
- Flexible around working hours which may include weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Available at short notice for any last minute bookings
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- The ability to build good working relationships with team members and customers
- Sociable with an outgoing personality!
- Ability to anticipate when your group may need your help
- Logical thinking skills
- Willing to commit up to 20 hours over the week
- Able to work both evenings and weekends
- Attention to detail
You will need to be available to work evenings and weekends.
Computer skills – Training will be given but you need to be comfortable using Excel, the booking system, email and social media.
If this sounds like you... then we can't wait to hear from you!
Please answer the following questions....
What are your key strengths ? top 3
Tell us a unique skill you posses, it could be anything from juggling to drawing people
Why do you think this role is for you?