Digital Campaign Executive in London
An exceptional opportunity to start your career with the world’s leading digital promotions company. Working on managing campaigns in Shopmium our leading shopping App.
Working with the world's biggest grocery brands you will become an expert in digital marketing solutions.
Shopmium is part of Quotient, a silicon valley based $1+ billion company.
We are looking for a recent graduate who is bright, enthusiastic and diligent to help us to implement digital campaigns across Europe. Shopmium is the leading shopper App across France, UK and the US and we need to add to our multicultural Campaign Team.
- We will teach you to become an expert in digital promotions.
- You will work closely with account management teams to develop strong working relationships with the world's biggest grocery and retailer brands across Europe.
- You will be responsible for implementing new and existing digital marketing campaigns for our b2c and b2b products.
- You will manage campaigns and day-to-day client support.
- Outgoing, hardworking & energetic.
- Recently acquired Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, IT or related
field (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience).
- Fluent in English and a second language would be desirable.
- Be able to demonstrate an interest in online marketing, advertising and digital promotions.
- Excellent organisational skills including strong attention to detail, ability to work independently.
- Outstanding ability to multi-task
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Internet browser tools.
- Competent graphic design skills.
- Must demonstrate professional demeanour and positive attitude.
- £20,000-£23,000, 10% bonus, health insurance
- Working Hours
- 9.00 - 17.30
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Sales, Online Marketing
- Education Level
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required