Students and Graduates, this role is perfect for you! £15 / hour, lunchtime Event Coordinator role for Caterwings; flexible on times, days and locations too. Great experience of a growing startup company in London!
Caterwings are one of the fastest growing food tech startups in London which connects the most exciting street food pop ups, caterers and restaurants to businesses for office lunches, team meetings and events. We raised 6M€ in 2016, backed by Rocket Internet. We are looking for dynamic and personable people to join our entrepreneurial adventure!
- As an Event Coordinator, you'll be working alongside some of our biggest clients, helping with their lunchtime food service. Your mission is to ensure their lunch service runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Your responsibilities will include: Coordinating the collection and arrival of the food/equipment on site, ensuring the food is well presented to the customers and clearly labelled; Help to ensure everybody receives what they are supposed to; Post lunch clear up, a light clean and tidy of the area and storing any equipment; Dealing with any issues or complaints in an efficient and professional manner; Gather customer feedback from the shift and relay back to the team.
- You'll be the face of Caterwings, so it is essential that you are friendly, empathetic and professional, willing to go the extra mile for our customers.
- This is an ongoing role (so preferably you can commit to at least a few months), and we offer multiple shifts at different locations.
- Average shift length is 2-3 hours around midday (e.g. 11am - 2pm), up to 5 times a week, Monday - Friday. You should be available for at least 1 shift per week, but in general the work schedule is flexible.
- Contribution to travel costs for certain locations.
- £15 / hour.
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food and excellent customer service is second to none - then we want to hear from you!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free