Bar and Waiting staff needed for VIP events - EXCELLENT £££s! in London
Are you new to London and looking for a flexible job that fits in around your studies? Maybe you have worked for one of our competitors and haven’t felt appreciated for your hard work and commitment?
RE Hospitality could be the prefect job for you!
supplies staff to some of the finest events companies, caterers and venues all
over London. You could be working at the latest film premiere, backstage at
concert or promoting the next BIG thing!
focus is just as much on the welfare of our staff and you as it is on our
staff = Happy clients and we love smiles all round.
What we offer:
- Ideally you will have some hospitality catering experience although this isn’t essential as a dazzling personality, immaculate grooming and a commitment of at least 4 months will get you on the books as we provide all staff with in house, practical training and online courses to ensure that you maximise your earning potential.
- Pay rates start at £7.50ph (regardless of your age) for junior waiting, cloakroom and standard bar service roles and can go all the way up to £9.75ph!
Team leaders, Hostesses, Supervisor and Manager roles pay more!
We also offer performance pay reviews, cash incentives, prize draws and staff parties!
What are you waiting for? Come and join our team!
Please note that due to the nature of the business, the role requires the service of alcohol and all employees must be aged 18 or over.
Please note due to the expected high volume of responses, we are only able to respond to those with relevant skills and experience.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
- You must be able to speak English fluently.
If this seems like the job for you then please complete our registration form and one of our consultants will get in contact with you ASAP.
- London, London
- Working Hours
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Promotions
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required