Location: London, EC3M 3LA
Salary: £9.50 per hour
We are recruiting Part Time Corporate Security Officers to support our team, working with high profile, prestigious clients in The City and across Central London.
Who are we looking for?
Experience in a similar role is an advantage but not a requirement.
A current SIA licence in an appropriate sector is preferred. If not, you must be prepared to train for and acquire one. We can offer assistance with this.
You must have excellent communications skills and flexibility. You will also be a responsible and trustworthy individual who takes pride in your day to day work.
In this position, your responsibilities will include:
1. Manning the buildings reception area
2. Making and receiving telephone calls
3. Greeting and directing visitors
4. Completing written reports
5. Deterring theft and anti-social behaviour
6. Being the on-site point of contact for the client and tenants
7. Liaising with emergency services and other third party organisations
8. Patrols of the premises
Hours: To suit your availability. 2 hours to 12 hours per day.
What's in it for you?
A full corporate uniform is supplied (free of charge).You will also have the benefit of free accident insurance cover (following twelve weeks probation).