Side is a dynamic startup which enables you to find a job quickly and easily. We are looking for an enthusiastic midday operations manager to help one of our portfolio's companies take care of some of their biggest clients.
Side is a startup which aims to empower students in their everyday lives by earning extra money and spicing up their life with new experiences. You work when you need to, on the projects you want to, and you get paid for it.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and warm midday operations manager to help one of our portfolio companies, Deliveroo, take care of some of their biggest clients.
- Managing the arrival of the lunchtime order
- Organisation and set up before the lunch starts
- Handling any relevant feedback or requests and being reactive.
Shifts are between 11.30am - 1.30pm on Tuesday and Friday, lasting two hours, but you will be paid 3 hours to include travel times.
- The salary is £10/hour
- This is a longer term commitment, and you will be expected to handle this role for a number of months
- The job will take place in several locations across London.
So if you want to join friendly people and see how a startup runs this is the perfect task for you!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free