Side is a dynamic startup which enables you to find a job quickly and easily. We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support person to help one of our portfolio's companies take care of their clients.
Side is a startup which aims to empower students in their everyday lives by earning extra money and spicing up their life with new experiences. You work when you need to, on the projects you want to, and you get paid for it.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and focused coffee lover to help one of our portfolio companies, Pact Coffee, keep their customers happy for 2 weeks working full time. You'll be joining their small team to help field questions and requests from their customers.
- Answering customer support tickets using Zendesk
- Mostly using replies/macros to quickly respond to tickets and solve them in one touch.
Who is this for?
- Previous IT experience in customer support at an e-commerce or retail store is preferred
- Previous knowledge of Zendesk is preferred, although not essential as you'll receive training and briefing before starting
- Fluent written English is a MUST!
- The perfect candidate for this job will be someone who enjoys solving problems, works fast, loves helping people, loves coffee and enjoys working in a small team.
- Shifts are 9-5pm Monday to Friday between the 20th and the 31st of March. Training will be happening tomorrow (Friday 17th March) from 9am to 11am/12pm.
- The salary is £10/hour
So if you want to join friendly people and see how a startup runs this is the perfect task for you! Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications from students under a Tier 4 Visa.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free