General Retail / Catering Assistant / Team Member in Central London ( Hyde Park, St James's Park and Kensington Gardens)
The role is for staff to work in our catering kiosks in the Royal Parks
You will serve customer hold and cold drinks and snacks.
You will have a great smile, and be able to give good customer service
You will help clean the kiosk and appliances throughout the day and when closing at the end of the day
- To report for duty at the agreed time and to specified location.
- To report for duty dressed in the correct company uniform, wearing it in accordance with the company policy.
- To serve customers with a smile and treat them with courtesy and respect, and at all times strive to satisfy customer requests.
- To merchandise the kiosk in which they are working in line with the planograms / company ways.
- To undertake all cleaning tasks, to company standard, ensuring it is cleaned thoroughly each and every day and throughout the day.
- Ensure the following are cleaned daily:
- Ice cream machines,
- Merry Chef Ovens,
- Panini grills,
- Coffee machines,
- Hot dog machines,
- Display shelves /cabinets
- Teppan Grills,
- Ovens & Cookers (in the
- To act at all time in a fit, proper and safe manner, as directed by your supervisor. To carry out all duties as specified by our supervisor via verbal and practical instructions.
- To uphold at all times the company policy in respect to Health & Safety, Food Safety and Fire Safety procedures.
- To treat all company property/equipment with respect and to use it for only the purpose for which it was designed.
- To report any faults/loss/damages to your supervisor as soon as possible.
- To report any injury/illness as soon as possible, howsoever caused.
- To company with all reasonable/practical requests from management.
- Central London ( Hyde Park, St James's Park and Kensington Gardens), London
- £7.05 per hour to £7.50 per hour
- Working Hours
- Variable, up to full time
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Retail
- Secondary School
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required