The role is for staff to work in our catering kiosks in the Royal Parks
You will serve customer hold and cold drinks and snacks.
You will have a great smile, and be able to give good customer service
You will help clean the kiosk and appliances throughout the day and when closing at the end of the day
- To report for duty at the agreed time and to specified location.
- To report for duty dressed in the correct company uniform, wearing it in accordance with the company policy.
- To serve customers with a smile and treat them with courtesy and respect, and at all times strive to satisfy customer requests.
- To merchandise the kiosk in which they are working in line with the planograms / company ways.
- To undertake all cleaning tasks, to company standard, ensuring it is cleaned thoroughly each and every day and throughout the day.
- Ensure the following are cleaned daily:
- Ice cream machines,
- Merry Chef Ovens,
- Panini grills,
- Coffee machines,
- Hot dog machines,
- Display shelves /cabinets
- Teppan Grills,
- Ovens & Cookers (in the
- To act at all time in a fit, proper and safe manner, as directed by your supervisor. To carry out all duties as specified by our supervisor via verbal and practical instructions.
- To uphold at all times the company policy in respect to Health & Safety, Food Safety and Fire Safety procedures.
- To treat all company property/equipment with respect and to use it for only the purpose for which it was designed.
- To report any faults/loss/damages to your supervisor as soon as possible.
- To report any injury/illness as soon as possible, howsoever caused.
- To company with all reasonable/practical requests from management.
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required