Side is a dynamic startup which enables you to find a job quickly and easily. We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support person to help one of our portfolio's companies take care of their clients on Mother's Day.
Side is a startup which aims to empower students in their everyday lives by earning extra money and spicing up their life with new experiences. You work when you need to, on the projects you want to, and you get paid for it.
We are looking for motivated, experienced and fast-working Customer Support individuals to help one of our portfolio companies, Bloom & Wild, over the Mother's day period. You'll be joining their small team to help field questions and requests from their customers. Previous experience of Zendesk and Customer support is a must.
- Handling customer enquiries via Zendesk
- Handling request on their admin panel
- Proving appropriate responses and solutions
- Escalating where necessary
- Representing Bloom & Wild
- Shifts are this Thursday 23rd March and this Friday 24th March 9am-7pm, with a one hour break. You will be given training beforehand, ideally this would be happening this Wednesday 22nd 2pm-6pm.
- The salary is £12/hour
So if you want to join friendly people and see how a startup runs this is the perfect task for you! Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications from students under a Tier 4 Visa.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free