Side is a dynamic startup which enables you to find a job quickly and easily. We are looking for an enthusiastic Dispatch Assistant to help one of our portfolio's companies on Mother's Day.
Side is a startup which aims to empower students in their everyday lives by earning extra money and spicing up their life with new experiences. You work when you need to, on the projects you want to, and you get paid for it.
We are looking for motivated and fast-working individuals with previous operations or admin experience to help one of our portfolio companies, Bloom & Wild, with delivery tracking over the Mother's day period. You'll be joining their small team and you must be comfortable working under pressure.
- Monitoring drivers and identifying and flagging problems if they arise
- Being the drivers' contact point and proactively helping them solve issues and deliver successfully
- You'll be largely on the phone, so fluent spoken English and excellent phone manner is essential.
- Shifts are this Saturday 25th March and this Sunday 26th March 8am-6pm
- You'll need your own laptop and charger.
- The salary is £10/hour
- Remember the clocks will have gone forward on this day so don't be late!
If you want to join friendly people and see how a startup runs this is the perfect task for you! Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications from students under a Tier 4 Visa.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free