The role is a unique opportunity for a highly-driven undergraduate or recent graduate to join a fastgrowing engineering and technology company and to assist in data collection and analysis as part of an industrial heat study. The output of the analysis will be shared with clients as part of a wider Low Carbon Networks Project.
Length of Internship & Location
The internship is available part-time, or full-time for a period of 4 to 10 months. The role will be based in ProHeat's London Moorgate office with occasional travel to customer installations in England and Scotland.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Participation in meetings and assisting the engineering team with project related matters
• Planning site visits for data collection
• Data review, analysis and visualisations
• Analysis of industrial heat transfer efficiency and losses
• Investigation of optimisation opportunities and their potential to improve process control and reduce energy losses
• Literature survey of industrial applications for Two-Phase Closed Loop Thermosyphons
• Investigation of potential application of high efficiency heat transfer in new industrial fields
• Administrative functions including planning travel, conference and meeting arrangements
• Recording meeting minutes and tracking actions
Key Qualifications, Skills and Characteristics
• Currently in process of / have obtained a relevant Engineering Degree (Chemical, Mechanical, Physics)
• 0-1 year of relevant experience
• An academic foundation in thermodynamics
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic, keen to get work completed
• Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented with confidence to work independently
ProHeat is committed to investing in talented employees who have ambition to contribute to the
success and growth of the business. Compensation will include:
• Up to £18,500 pro-rata depending on degree and years of study
• Investment in training & development as required
To apply for this position a cover letter is required. In your application, tell us how joining ProHeat would help develop your career in engineering. Please also feel free to tell us about your other interests.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free