MARKETING ASSISTANT INTERNSHIP
Department: Marketing & Communications
Title: Marketing Assistant Internship
Based in Hanoi, Vietnam, Hanoi Voyages is a tailor-made travel agency offering stays in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar. Its young, dynamic, French-speaking and English-speaking team has enabled Hanoi Voyages to create an international client database and offer fully-customized quality services.
Today, Hanoi Voyages seeks to position itself as one of the leading travel agencies for tailor-made travel solutions in Southeast Asia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Publicity: Creating and tracking targeted ads on social networks
- Client relation: Create / Develop customer loyalty policy (using the complete customer database, define a strategy on how to convince customers to travel again with Hanoi Voyages)
- Writing content:
- o Write content in English and French for all Hanoi Voyages sites to improve site referencing on Google. Using SEO processes.
- Correct English faults on all sites
- Write descriptions/time/forts/blogs ... etc. for programs and the other contents if necessary.
- Social networks (Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest/Linkedin…):
- Publish articles about cities in Vietnam and other countries with information that is not easily found. Finish the article by linking to the agency's website. Write articles in English and French.
- Switch between cultural posts and commercial posts. Comment posts on forum seeding.
- Forum Seeding: Use Trip Advisor and Le Routard accounts to comment on Vietnam tourist places and give tips on how to visit in order to gain a reputation.
- Direct marketing: Writing quarterly newsletter
- Headquarter: Hanoi Voyages headquarter in the heart of Hanoi
- Starting in early May if possible
- Internship from 5 to 6 months
- Compensation: $200 per month
- Between +4 to +5 degrees, from a Business School or university
- Marketing or management specialisation
- Writing skills in English
- Interpersonal skills
- Your personal abilities:
- Organization, method
- Accuracy and professional conscience
- Working individual and teamwork
- Priority management
- Availability and service sense
This course is surely made for you, and will allow you to discover the capital of Vietnam while working within a young and dynamic team!
Level(s) of study:
- 5-6 months, beginning of May
- Education Level
- Hanoi, Vietnam
- Type of Contract
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required