LOADS of event work coming up in London!
Staff Heroes is trusted for supplying the very highest quality event and front of house staff to many of London’s most prestigious events. From exclusive concerts to art premieres, sporting events to festivals, our customers expect our staff to be immaculately presented, reliable, articulate and able to deliver the highest quality service.
With a packed event season ahead of us, we are looking to grow our team of waiters, bar and retail staff, and event support staff to look after VIPs and their guests at exclusive events such as:
- Concerts: Adele, Jeff Lynne's ELO, The Stone Roses and more!
- Major events: Polo In Park, Henley Festival, Henley Regatta, Goodwood, Hampton Court Flower Show, Farnborough Air Show
- Festivals: Lovebox, Wireless, Bestival, SW4 and more!
- Sports events: Saracens vs Harlequins, The Emirates FA Cup Semi and Final, Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Boxing Match, Sky Bet Championship Play Off and Final, England Vs Slovakia
- Iconic sporting venues such as Wembley, The Olympic Park, Emirates, Craven Cottage
- Many weddings, exclusive events, private members clubs and parties
This is a unique opportunity to see behind the scenes at many of the UK’s most exclusive and anticipated events. Earn money while having fun!
What we offer:
Excellent rates of pay offered. Rates start at £7.50 and go all the way up to £15 per hour
- Many opportunities for progression to Team Lead, Supervisor or Manager.
- Flexible working hours, work where you want and as frequently as you want to fit in around your studies or work
- Online accredited training offered for free! On-site training also offered by event organisers
- An awesome team and regular socials /drinks!
- £7.50 - £15 per hour
- Working Hours
- Various and Flexible
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Customer Service, Promotions
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required