We are looking for an enthusiastic ecommerce intern to join a small but busy head office. The Intern will report directly to the Ecommerce Manger and help with the day-to-day running of a growing website.
This internship is for 3 months with potential full time job offer at the end.
- Helping with customer enquiries
- Help source assets and design banners for digital marketing
- Data entry and adhoc administrative tasks
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry,
understanding forthcoming customer Initiatives and monitoring what local
competitors are doing
- Champion the direct to
consumer sales, delivering high standards at every touch point on the customer
journey in line with our brand positioning
- support ecommerce manager in delivering and manage all onlineevents and promotions; planning, applying promotions,
managing of communication via websites, email, affiliates, and other external
- Support paid search, paid social, display and SEO activities
- Help Identify and implement opportunities for organic growth
and improved site experience using analytics
- Identify and understand the needs and
requirements of the onlinecustomer
No previous ecommerce experience is necessary but a desire to work and grow in the
digital world is a must.
This internship offers paid travel and lunch.
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College
- Type of Contract
- Type of Job
- Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required