The Role: This is ongoing temporary work
We are looking for people who can traffic stop and provide passengers with a high level of service, stimulating their travel experience through the airport.
- Working on a variety of campaigns promoting Liquor, Make-up, Beauty and Fragrance brands
- Promotional, counter cover and brand ambassador roles available
- Possess knowledge of liquor and /or beauty brands and a hunger to expand this knowledge
- Working towards achieving set targets and enjoy working as a team.
- Flexible to work early / late shifts and min 2 weekends per month
We often have requests for language speakers so Spanish, German, French, Chinese, Scandinavian, Arabic, Italian, Portuguese languages are desirable.
- We provide brand training and an opportunity to develop your skills.
- Opportunity to work on the world top luxury brands
- £9-£10 per hour (Team leader opportunities available for the right candidates)
- Discount on luxury brands
- Fun flexible environment
ONLY Apply if you have the following skills;
- A good knowledge of customer service principals
- Previous work experience in cocktail bars and selling liquor, luxury products & beauty brands.
- Previous experience working on fragrance, beauty & makeup brands face-to-face sales
- Immaculate grooming
- Ability to start at 5am for an early shift, for late shifts finish time is 10pm. Shifts are normally 6-8 hours.
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Punctual and reliable
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- North, London, Scotland
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Sales, Promotions, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, German, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Czech, Turkish, Flemish, Swedish, Dutch