Fun, flexible bar & waiting work that fits around your studies! in London
Want to be part of one of the best hospitality agencies in London? Looking for well-paid work with hours to suit your lifestyle?
Do you want to get to choose WHEN and WHERE you want to work? Then why not become join our team at Fuel Hospitality!
Fuel Hospitality have an enviable reputation for supplying the very best front of house staff to many of the UK's most prestigious events. From movie premiers to back stage bars, sporting venues to fashion launches, our clients expect our staff to be well presented, articulate and have the confidence to deliver the highest levels of service in VIP hospitality areas.
What we offer:
With a hectic season ahead of us, we are looking to add to our team of waiters, wine waiters and bar staff to look after VIP's and their guests in a number of high profile events such as:
- NFL @ Wembley and Twickenham
- Premier League football @ Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham and West Ham
- Concerts including Emeli Sande, Little Mix, Metallica, Royal Blood & MORE
- International Rugby @ Twickenham
- ATP Tennis @ O2 Arena
- World Darts Championship @ Alexandra Palace
- Oktoberfest, Winter Wonderland
- 6 London Christmas Party sites
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
This is an amazing opportunity to see what goes on back stage at many of the UK's most anticipated events.
We offer full training and excellent rates of pay and can offer full or part time hours throughout your studies or around other work! Average hourly pay rate of £8p/h and can pay up to £10 for standard bar and waiting staff.
We offer full in house training and the ability to grow and climb the ranks to become Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers!
If this seems like the job for you then please complete our form and one of our consultants will get in contact with you ASAP.
- Minimum Degree not applicable
- Minimum Work experience not required
- Experience in not essential but professionalism is, we like our staff to be smart, well presented with excellent customer service skills.
- Please note that due to the nature of the business, the role requires the service of alcohol and all employees must be aged 18 or over.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be able to speak English fluently
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Evening Job, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required