Ecommerce Intern in London
In his/her gap year or last year of study. The Candidate must be a well organised, enthusiastic and confident individual, able to take initiatives. Attention to detail and capacity to analyse data is essential, as is ability to multi-task, work to tight deadlines and be IT literate.
A good command of the English and French languages is essential (min TOEIC level required: 800+). English and French are the main work languages. The candidate will also be computer literate (Excel/PowerPoint). Training on main analysis and internet tools will be provided but self- initiative in handling tasks is essential. A flexible approach to work and strong communication skills are also desirable.
To support the Digital team in delivering all aspect of the digital mix (Website updates, E'CRM, Campaigns and Reporting).
- A well organised, enthusiastic and confident individual.
- Able to use their initiative and willing to get involved in every activity asked.
- Attention to detail is essential, as is ability to multi-task, to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- An excellent command of the English and French languages is essential.
- The candidate will also be computer literate (MS Excel/PowerPoint)
- A flexible approach to work and strong communication skills are also desirable.
- Required education: Master's degree
- At least a 6-month experience in a relevant marketing position is required
- At least a 6 month placement in a foreign country
- Be in your last year of academic study
- 105 pounds/week
- Working Hours
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship, Placements
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Education Level
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, French