Side is a dynamic startup which enables you to find a job quickly and easily. We are looking for enthusiastic Customer support individuals to help one of our portfolio's companies take good care of their clients.
Side is a startup which aims to empower individuals in their everyday lives by earning extra money and spicing up their life with new experiences. You work when you need to, on the projects you want to, and you get paid for it.
We are looking for motivated, experienced and fast-working Customer support individuals to help one of our portfolio companies, LOVESPACE, take care of their clients. You'll be joining their support team and providing assistance for the full customer journey, from answering customer queries to ensuring their delivery is a success. Tasks
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience through all communication channels (phone, email and live chat).
- Assist in improving the overall service by listening and acting upon customer feedback.
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure boxes reach our customers in the right place at the right time.
- Boost LOVESPACE's reputation through generating great reviews and referrals.
- Ensure customer accounts are up to date and accurate.
will need to be:
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and communication skills (additional language skills are a plus!).
- Highly organised, fanatical attention to detail, have common sense judgement and a passion for precision.
- A creative and resourceful problem solver with tonnes of initiative and optimism.
- Engaging, with ability to connect and empathise with people from all backgrounds.
- Flexible to changing working hours dependent on volume.
- This role will be a 4-6 months commitment, shifts are Monday-Friday, with either 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm.
- You will be asked to cover one Saturday a month, but you can get a week day back in lieu.
- Ideally, you will be able to commit 40hrs/week to this role, but we are open to a part time role of 25/30hours a week.
- The job takes place in Dunstable, near Luton (45-60 minutes away from central London).
- The salary is £8.7/hour.
So if you want to join friendly people and see how a startup runs this is the perfect task for you! Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications from candidates under a Tier 4 Visa.
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Graduate Internship
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Receptionist, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required