Charity Fundraiser – Great Pay and Free Accommodation
Help us raise funds for a cause that saves lives!
Since 1968 Wesser has been fundraising on behalf of some of the worlds most valued charities. Today is no different with over 25 global charities supported by our fundraising teams across Europe. In the UK we support the lifesaving work of St John Ambulance, St John Cymru Wales and St Andrews First Aid, all of which are renowned for delivering lifesaving first aid training and services.
We are currently recruiting for a door to door charity fundraiser to work as part of our nationwide live-in fundraising teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to fundraise on behalf of organisations that are directly responsible for saving thousands of lives every year.
Your Charity Fundraiser role:
- Engage with members of the general public in a friendly and relaxed manner
- Represent St John Ambulance, St John Cymru Wales or St Andrews First Aid
- Promote lifesaving charitable projects
- Be part of a lively, successful fundraising team
What we offer:
- £8.00 - £11.50 per hour
- Rewarding bonus structure
- Free accommodation including bills
- Extensive training and development program
- Regular promotion opportunities
- Motivated, fun-loving and friendly individuals
- Caring and considerate people
- People that want to make a difference in the charity sector
- An excellent level of verbal and written English
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
Apply today – You will be directed to a quick and simple online application form.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Evening Job, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Sales, Customer Service, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required