We are looking for an enthusiastic social media / graphic design Intern to join our team.
Stighlorgan is a modern accessories brand with roots in Dublin and East London. We specialise in bags, in particular backpacks. We have a unique aesthetic that sits between American utility and European minimalism - a mix that reflects our Irish roots.We've been steadily developing since launch 6 years, we're now truly worldwide with stockists in every continent. Almost 2 years ago we opened our first London store - the SLG store, in Dalston, East London. The store is not only Stighlorgan's flagship but is also a multi brand menswear store with an attached design studio.
- working with us to create high quality product & lifestyle photography for our digital platform and social media platforms.
- helping to plan our digital and social calendar and stories
- helping us to create lookbooks (from planning of photoshoot; assisting photoshoot; post-production)
- helping us create design & layout for brand content, for both print and digital
- working at our central Dalston HQ
You'll need to have:
- good practical experience in photography
- photo retouching skills would be
- good knowledge in photoshop and illustrator
- driven & passionate about getting further involved in the fashion industry.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Dalston, East London
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Placements
- Type of Job
- Design / Fashion, Retail , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required