Hospitality Concession & Retail Staff - Up to £10.50 per hour in London
Staff Heroes are currently recruiting confident, well presented and enthusiastic individuals to work at regular events across London.
With a packed event season ahead of us, we are looking to grow our hospitality concession and retail staff.
We have shifts available in a diverse range of exciting locations.
Our roles are all to do with serving food and drink to customers. To deliver exceptional customer service to our guests, ensuring the delivery of beverage is served accurately and in a timely manner ensuring we exceed each and every guest's expectations.
The rate of pay is £7.50 to £10.50 with the rate depending on experience and progression to team leader, with lots of opportunities to earn good tips.
What exactly is Staff Heroes?
Staff Heroes is a bit different; we are a platform for temporary jobs. This means you can work as many or as few hours as you like with different employers, what could be more cool?! With Staff Heroes, job notifications are sent to you to your phone, all you have to do is accept or reject, if the employer chooses you, then off you go to work with them!
What we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay offered. Rates start at
- £7.50 and go all the way up to £10.50 per hour
- Many opportunities for progression to Team Lead, Supervisor or Manager.
- Flexible working hours, work where you want and as
- frequently as you want to fit in around your studies or work
- Online accredited training offered for free!
- On-site training also offered by event organisers
- An awesome team and regular socials /drinks
- You have the flexibility to pick and choose when you want to work with this role so you could work 1 shift or 7 days per week!
- Our venues are all easily accessible by public transport in London.
- £7.50 to £10.50
- Working Hours
- Typically weekends and evenings
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Customer Service, Retail
- Education Level
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required