We are a young and dynamic startup based in North Acton. We specialise in email marketing, mobile web and integration providing clients with high quality software applications and services.
We are looking for a focused and committed QA/Support Engineer to join our organisation during an exciting period of growth. With this role, the selected candidate will be the first line support to engineers and will be expected to deliver a high level of customer service to all customers. We require someone join full time.
Our development cycle is extremely fast, and we have built tools to keep it that way.
- Produce monthly/weekly reports to monitor any problems
- Be the first point of contact to support customers and engineers
- Respond to all incoming communication via email and telephone
- Assign calls received to relevant team to get issues resolved
- Support the product team by doing daily QA on our platform.
This position is full-time.
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Taking ownership of support
- Knowledge of Google analytics
- Knowledge in server monitoring
- Knowledge of support software (Help Scout)
- Experience dealing with customer queries and being the first point of contact
- Customer Service skills working in a technical capacity
To apply please send us your CV and a cover letter.
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship, Placements
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required