KW Special Projects Ltd requires a marketing intern/placement to join the team of this ambitious and growing high performance engineering business. This role will be up to 12 months .KWSP is a high-performance design and engineering solution provider working across a range of sectors. We deliver diverse projects from R&D development printers for digital fabrication to wind tunnels for performance sports and reverse engineering for historic motorsport. Whilst retaining our core customers and capabilities from motorsport, KWSP works in automotive, motorsport, defence, medical and high performance sport.
Reporting to the Operations Director you will have a role in marketing with a particular focus on digital channels.
The role will develop with the person –our aim is that, with time, you will play a part in shaping the marketing strategy of the business. The role will use your marketing related degree
and will require you to develop your business skills. KWSP deals with high value clients. As a high-performance engineering business with a "motorsport ethos" we demand the same degree of performance from all members of the team.
The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment. You will leave the
internship/placement having gained broad experience in various aspects of
marketing and business administration.
The Marketing role will include;
- Regularly updating and maintaining our website including creating new content
- Helping to establish and regularly maintain content and promotion on social media sites
- on Linked in, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and others.
- Drafting marketing content and press releases
- Developing our marketing materials with input into content and design
- Assisting with the preparation for and attendance at trade shows
- Preparing presentations
- Assist with the organisation of events and training events
- Maintaining a database of events and researching suitable events for KWSP to attend
- Maintain report of PR activity
- Conduct desk based market research into target sectors
Opportunities for Career
KWSP is a small but growing business. For someone with the right ethos, marketing
flair, work ethic, attention to detail and initiative there may be future
opportunities within the business.
Person Specification: Core competencies and experience.We are looking for a recent graduate or an undergraduate looking for a placement year/ internship who has studied or is studying a
marketing related degree (preferably one with a strong digital content)
You will be;
- a creative person with a flair for marketing and brand promotion and a strong interest and ability in digital marketing;
- highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Powerpoint) - it would be desirable to have some software ability with regard to graphics and images;
- numerate and articulate, with excellent interpersonal skills and well presented;
- hard-working,diligent - happy to both work under direction and within a small team equally you will use your initiative when needed;
- committed to quality;
- ambitious to learn and be part of a hard-working team;
- show attention to detail including good record-keeping;
- be able to work effectively under time pressure managing several projects at once;
- able to maintain confidentiality.
- All applicants are required to have;
- Evidence of marketing work experience
- Evidence of some client-facing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence with the use of social media
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Temporary Full Time
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required