As an LG Sales Ambassador, you will be responsible for professionally representing the Home Appliance products of LG within the UK retail environment. You will need to fully understand and communicate the features and benefits of the LG products, helping to promote and support LG’s retail objectives. You will be required to work weekends, bank holidays and over peak periods as determined by the business.
Postions available in: Liverpool, Reading, Bristol, West London, Gloucester, Cardiff and Stockport in Manchester
PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR LOCATION OF INTEREST IN YOUR APPLICATION
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Store Sales and Development
- Develop your individual stores’ LG business by building a strong, influential, collaborative business relationship with store management and staff.
- Communicate the client’s key messages to all members of staff and customers.
- Actively approach customers, understanding their needs through passionate and informative engagement.
- Demonstrate the product range; features and benefits allowing potential customers to experience the LG products themselves.
- Maintain excellent product knowledge across relevant LG products.
- Actively sell and demonstrate LG products in store, meeting all required targets by the client and Retail Marketing.
- Carry out store specific objectives as directed by the client where appropriate.
- Be an ambassador for LG, representing the client and Retail Marketing, adhering to expectations including uniform policy.
- Communicate feedback/issues to relevant departments using the standard reporting procedures.
- Submission of a daily report via Pulse reporting system which contains accurate and valid data.
- Respond to requests from your Project Manager or Team Leader meeting any deadlines or requirements made of you.
- Partake in a pre-weekend briefing call with Team Leader to take direction and focus for the weekend ahead.
- Sign into the store declaring all personal belongings and following in-store policies and procedures.
- Anything else deemed appropriate by the company.
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full Training
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus Opportunities
Experience:Previous experience in salesPrevious experience demonstrating or selling in retailProficient in IT applications with good computer skillsWell organised and self-motivat
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Sales, Customer Service, Promotions
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required