We are looking for a determined and energetic individual to join our team in Greenwich to help us solve London’s problem with space. With higher rental and property costs, storage and item hoarding is no longer financially feasible for London residents and businesses. At Sofast Storage we are looking to offer flexible solution to fit any needs for storage clients, while developing a sustainable business model for the future. We are looking for someone to join us on an 8 week internship program to help us develop new products and perfect our existing offer.
The bulk of the work in this internship will be to research, develop and implement a new storage product for our company, working alongside the managing director and the operations team. At the implementation stage, we will also be looking to reward our intern by offering a commission based compensation scheme.
- Researching current players on the storage market, and focusing on key storage producs for B2B
- Developing a strategy to approach clients and managing a lead pipeline
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the complete product range and our competitors
- Working on a range of mediums to obtain new leads and convert
- Maintain positive relationships with all customers - Creating and coordinating customer appointments, proactively organising and making necessary arrangements
Ideal candidate will have:
- Education or proven interest in Business Development and start-ups
- You must have excellent communication skills to communicate credibly with our customers, colleagues and senior management
- You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment recognising individual responsibility to contribute to the performance and success of the team. You will have an understanding of the needs of others and a willingness to go the extra mile
- You will have the ability to keep up-to-date with complex information, proven selling skills and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- You will be good with administration, diary management and following up within agreed timeframes
- You will be able to develop rapport and trust with customers and to resolve conflict situations calmly and reasonably
- You will have a passion for customer service, have a process orientated approach and be professional and well presented
Please send your CV along with a cover letter, explaining what you think are the challenges facing a new company in the storage business.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free