particularly end June to September the College hosts residential conferences,
The housekeeping staff clean and service rooms.
Ideally you should have some experience of cleaning duties but training will be given.
Availability to work some weekends is essential.
- 1. Cleaning all areas of College according to daily instruction from Domestic manager.
- 2. Preparation, cleaning and servicing of guest and conference accommodation, including weekend working during the summer period;
according to instruction from Domestic manager.
- 3. Deep cleaning and turnaround of student rooms and communal areas (on and off site) when occupants leave.
- 4. Daily cleaning and servicing of all communal areas.
- 5. Help sort and count linen for laundry collection and check on return from laundry.
- 6. Help with setting up of conference facilities and meeting rooms when needed.
- 7. Report maintenance issues and repairs to Domestic manager.
- 8. Ensure all Health and Safety regulations are adhered to and report any issues to the Domestic manager/Compliance officer
- 9. Use personal protective equipment (PPE) as laid out in the COSHH regulations when dealing with cleaning chemicals.
- 10. Working as part of the housekeeping team ensuring the smooth running of the housekeeping department.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties. The post-holder may be asked to take on different tasks as required and all employees are expected to work collaboratively to support the overall work of the College.
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Home Care
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required