Looking for Admin Support in a busy Letting Agency in Battersea, London
Manage My Property are a young and very busy office in the heart of Battersea. We operate a lettings portfolio of 150 properties in the local area. You will work closely with the Property Manager and Director to support them in a large range of aministrative roles. The summer is our busiest period so you need to be a fast learner and be able to hit the ground running! We live and breathe property here, so will need to be interested in property.
Admin support for Property Manager and Director.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- answering the phones and booking appointments in diaries.
- lots of emailing back and forth with potential applicants and tenants arranging viewings.
- General office admin tasks
- Live locally and have a good geographical understanding of the surrounding areas.
- Be passionate about property.
- Have very good English, computer lierate (outlook, excel, word etc)
- Be studying for a degree with good A levels or similar.
- Education Level
- Battersea, London
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required