An Activities Manager is required for a full programme of activities for an English language summer school in Weymouth.
The main responsibilities include:
- co-ordinating the programme of activities
- ensuring that activity leaders are properly prepared
- managing the staff rota
- holding regular meetings / feedback sessions
- assessing performance of activity leaders
What we offer:
A great team atmosphere in a positive and supportive environment.
- Good communication and organisational skills are essential.
Previous experience in a similar role is also essential.
- Applicants will be required to give permission for an Enhanced DBS check to be carried out.
- References will be followed up and reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason applicants should not be
engaged in situations where they are working with persons under 18.
- Any gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily.
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Weymouth, Dorset
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required