What are you going to do
You'll be making ice cream for customers right before their eyes, using a steel pan, mixing our signature ice cream base with various ingredients like fruits, confectionary and sauces.
This is a role that will entail equal amounts of customer service skills as food preparation skills.
Your studies are important to us, so whilst we want you to be flexible, we're happy to work around your study timetable during recruitment.
What we ask:
THINGS YOU'LL DO:
- Rolling out hand-made ice cream for customers.
- Engaging with customers in a friendly and cheerful manner whilst serving.
- Handling and preparing food in a hygienic manner, keeping workspaces clean and tidy; adhering to all health and safety standards.
- Taking payment at till point.
- Uploading content during less busier hours onto Lo & Becold's social media platforms (Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and Facebook).
- Collecting stock from Bullring's designated area.
- Informing management if there is a shortage of stock.
Other various tasks to ensure the smooth running of daily operations. You may also be required to work at events off site, on request.
PERSONALITY:You're a big time smiler.You're someone who makes friends easily, as you're a bubbly, vivacious spirit. You'll pump that positive energy into your ice creams.You'll be great at building hype and chatting to customers whilst you're rolling away. You're a smart, quick-thinker who can handle a challenge.
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Bullring, Birmingham
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Customer Service, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, Chinese