We have an opportunity for an Intern within the Legal Department with FundRock Management Company S.A.
FundRock Management Company S.A. provides third-party management company services to Luxembourg domiciled collective investment schemes in accordance with Luxembourg regulations.
- Supporting in legal tasks in the field of investment funds, drafting of funds' documentation and agreements, legal research
- Review of documents, assisting in drafting document and amendment agreements, etc
- Supporting in diverse tasks Legal department
What we offer:
- We offer a great opportunity for students willing to go abroad.
- We will guide you in your legal career and in your first steps in a financial environment.
- You will work in a human size company with a multicultural environment (more than 20 nationalities for a 80-employees firm).
- Competitive salary package
- Bachelor in Law
- Final year of law school
- Ideally with afirst experience in the Legal area, i.e. law firm, in-house –legal department
- Excellentcommunication, interpersonal and organization skills are required, as well as the ability to work in team and with tight deadlines
- Detailed-oriented and solution driven, self motivated
- Excellent English, French or German being an asset; any other European language considered as an asset
- Very good MS Office application knowledge.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Placements
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required