Veeve is looking for a Junior Property Manager/Quality Assurance Inspector, who can slot straight into our very fast paced start-up and offer a seamless customer experience to everyone they come into contact with.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £8.00 to £9.00 /hour
4 days on, 4 Days off
The role will require the successful candidate to work an 10 Hour 4 days on 4 days off shift pattern for approximately 3 months starting in Mid June.
Key Aspects of the Job are as follows
1. Meeting and providing Access to cleaners
2. Carrying out a detailed Photo Inventory of the property prior to and following a Guest Stay
3. Ensuring the level of the clean meets Veeve's high standards
4. Organising of Linen to ensure no Homeowner Linen is removed from the property
5. Real time reporting back of any Damages and Maintenance issues at properties.
6. Training and Guidance for Cleaners during cleans.
7. Occasional greeting of guests into the properties.
8. Ensuring properties are left safe and Secure
We are looking for a bright, hardworking, enthusiastic individual, who is prepared to roll their sleeves up and learn about all aspects of the company. There will be great opportunities to progress for the right candidate.
In terms of experience we would be looking at people who may have had lettings, inventory, ski chalet, or hotel experience.
If you are interested in this position please do send over a copy of your CV.
For Bright enthusiastic applicants,
Experience with a lettings agency or Inventory company would be preferable.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free