Welcome to Geckoboard! As our Customer Success Intern you will spend the summer of 2017 in our sunny London Office getting into the detail of what makes our online Help Centre so helpful.
From reading our articles (looking for typos, inactive links, making sure what we’ve written makes sense etc), to checking icons and screen shots are accurate, you will be all about precision, detail and clarity.
This is a paid placement and we actively encourage applicants who would not normally apply for technical roles to get in touch! To see the team that you would be working with check us out at https://www.geckoboard.com/team/.
What we are looking for
As our Customer Success Intern, you will be someone who:
- Loves reading
- Is meticulous about attention to detail
- Can work systematically through documents and log what needs changing and why
- Has great communication skills
- Loves working with an international team
Thousands of businesses use Geckoboard to build live TV Dashboards that focus teams on what matters. We take the complexity out of connecting data and make it simple for anyone to understand key metrics at a glance. Some of our customers include Marketo, G2 Crowd, Slack, Skyscanner, Dashlane and Hootsuite.
What we offer:
Life at Geckoboard
We're constantly striving to ensure that we offer the most encouraging, supportive and efficient environment possible.
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships, Temporary Full Time
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required