Calling all night owls! Working as part of a night team for leading retail chains, you will be working in a fast-paced environment, setting up fixtures and remerchandising from the warehouse to the shop floor.
An exciting opportunity to earn some extra cash short term or to kickstart your long-term career!
We are currently recruiting for merchandisers to join our Store Development team. Our customers are some of the biggest names in retail! We are setting up a number of Teams to refit, implement new stores and store closures nationwide! We also have the opportunity to progress to Team Leading for the right candidates
What we offer:
- £7.35 to £8.35
- Dee Set Workers Pension Scheme
- Full training given by our dedicated Team Leader's
- Long service award – up to 5 extra day's holiday per year, after 3 years' service
- Access to our Dee Set Rewards Website, which will give you and your family access to discounts with up to 2500 retailers
- Paid by direct credit transfer into your Bank Account every four weeks with the two week in arrears.
- Uniform and Personal Protective Equipment is provided (NB. Safety boots must be purchased and then claimed back)
- GCSE in English
- Merchandising experience is desirable, but not essential
- A great attitude towards completing manual work
- The ability to work within a team and working on your own initiative is essential
- Good customer service and team building skills are required to ensure smooth communication with customers, clients and colleagues
- The ability to work flexible hours. Please note – a high percentage of our projects are nationwide so there is a requirement to work away from home between 1 and 5 days at a times (all accommodation and prepaid by Dee Set).
- Standard shifts are between 8 and 11 hours, although this will vary depending on the client and project. Also shifts can be overnight when retailers are closed to the public.
- Car owner driver is desirable – but not essential, all mileage incurred on company business will be reimbursed weekly at 25p per mile.
- Understanding of the English Language both written and verbal. Must be able to read from planograms and communicate effectively.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required