Part-time food stall assistant in West London (various locations)
We are a startup food business in west london, growing quickly. We are now looking for a part-time stall assistant to help us out at our food markets during the summer, starting with our stall at the London Food Month on the 13th of June.
You will be helping out with taking orders, serving food to our customers and wearing a big smile!
It is a fun, exciting and busy environment with an opportunity to meet lots of new people. And of course you get a tasty free-meal!
We go to various food markets in London including Ealing, Brentford and Chiswick to name a few.These markets mainly happen during the weekend between 10 AM - 4 PM, or weekday lunch times between 11 AM - 2 PM.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can focus in a busy environment
- Follow guidelines and instructions carefully
- Organised and efficient
- Communicate clearly
- Loves food!
We will provide full training for anything that you will be asked to do at our stall.
If you think this describes you, get in touch!
What we offer:
- National minimum wage
- Free meal
- Lots of fun!
- You have great attitude and ability to do some basic math!
- Past experience handling tills or customer facing roles is a big advantage
- That you arrive on time, we are a startup and we will be depending on you keeping your commitment.
- Smile and serve our customers with care. In the hospitality and catering business, customers are everything!
- Have fun! We are passionate about our food and these markets are great fun!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, Other
- West London (various locations)
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Customer Service, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required