We are searching for a London-based student for an internship position starting in August/September 2017 through January 2018, with option to extend. This job is UNPAID with the potential of becoming full-time and paid. Hours are flexible and we are looking for you to be in office 1-2 days a week, depending on your course load.
The primary purpose of this job will be to increase brand awareness and promote sales. We are looking for someone with significant press, marketing and/or sales experience, with a willingness to learn and a creative vision for marketing and social media strategy.
We are a fledgling luxury shoe company based in London, England with clients that include Sofia Ritchie, Mollie King and more.
- Placing product with social media influencers, celebrities and more
- Establishing relationships with members of press
- Maintaining relationships with clients and expanding influence of brand
- Establishing and maintaining PR calendar
What we offer
- Flexible hours and potential of salary following trial period
- Complimentary tickets to industry events such as London Fashion Week and Graduate Fashion Week
- Collaborative, creative environment
- A chance to get your foot into the competitive fashion industry and see firsthand what goes on behind the scenes!
- High school diploma
- None required
Must be familiar with:
- Social media platforms (FB, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc.)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Word, Google Drive, Fashion/Events GPS
Must have:Strong writing skillsWillingness to work in a collaborative environmentBe highly motivatedBe highly communicativeStrong press contacts
- Education Level
- University, Secondary School, College
- London, United Kingdom
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Internships, Placements
- Type of Job
- Design / Fashion, Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required