ML Components GmbH is an international distributor of electronic components, and specialists in difficult-to-find and obsolete parts. The company is a strong and rapidly growing company with an enthusiastic and competitive atmosphere. With our multilingual workforce, over 10 different languages are spoken on a daily basis. The Company is based in both the heart of Germany ( Parent ) and by the coast of sunny Malta ( Subsidiary ).
Duties And Responsibilities :
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate international markets.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather order information and submit detailed information for processing orders.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, closing sales and other follow up activities.
- Complete understanding of quotes process and pricing.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding international sales performance.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
What we offer:
From a future career perspective, the level of responsibly that will be sent your way will be far in
excess of what a normal internship entails. Being an important member of a strong growing global
company and in charge of the full sales cycle for your customers will undoubtedly open many doors
to new opportunities in the future.
- Minimum degree: bachelor
- 6 months previous work experience
- Currently enrolled in, or completed, a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in
- International Business, Marketing, Commerce, or Business Communications.
- Relevant sales, marketing or business development experience is a plus
- English and another relevant European language are required. With additional European
- languages being desirable.
- Efficiency in MS office.
- Highly Motivated, Energetic, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High standard of Negotiation skills, with which should be able to excel in International sales
- Motivation, drive and desire to achieve financial success.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a thorough knowledge about various international cultures.
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, German, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Taiwannese, Czech, Turkish, Flemish, Dutch, Welsh