What we offer:
From a future career perspective, the level of responsibly that will be sent your way will be far in
excess of what a normal internship entails. Being an important member of a strong growing global
company and in charge of the full sales cycle for your customers will undoubtedly open many doors
to new opportunities in the future.
What are you going to do
Duties And Responsibilities :
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate international markets.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather order information and submit detailed information for processing orders.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, closing sales and other follow up activities.
- Complete understanding of quotes process and pricing.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding international sales performance.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
What we ask:
- Minimum degree: bachelor
- 6 months previous work experience
- Currently enrolled in, or completed, a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in
- International Business, Marketing, Commerce, or Business Communications.
- Relevant sales, marketing or business development experience is a plus
- English and another relevant European language are required. With additional European
- languages being desirable.
- Efficiency in MS office.
- Highly Motivated, Energetic, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High standard of Negotiation skills, with which should be able to excel in International sales
- Motivation, drive and desire to achieve financial success.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a thorough knowledge about various international cultures.
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, German, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Taiwannese, Czech, Turkish, Flemish, Dutch, Welsh