Internship in the Entertainment Industry in Milton Keynes Central
Do you enjoy watching Pewdiepie on YouTube? Watching “House of Cards” on Netflix? Or “13 Reasons Why” on Amazon Prime?
We are a Digital Distributor based in the UK, Dubai and Moscow, representing and managing content owners with a major focus on YouTube channels, Netflix, Amazon Video and iTunes.
We are looking for a vibrant Intern to join our team and help us with our partners and YouTube creators, helping them to grow their user base and use their content as best we can - Come join Kedoo Entertainment for an Internship in a fun environment!
- Work with sales and business Development team to achieve the partner goals targets
- Build, maintain and grow effective business relationships with existing key partners
- Identify and drive new content opportunities on key customers
- Develop and manage good relationships with customers
- Plan and attend regular update meetings
- Negotiate acquisition via daily phone and email efforts; prompt follow-ups on assigned inbound leads
- Update and Manage our sales database (Salesforce or equivalent)
- Prepare weekly progress reports on campaigns
What we offer:
- Full time (35 hours/week)
- We are offering 3-6 month internship placements
- Work location in Milton Keynes Central (35 mins by train from Euston Station)
- Pursuing a Business degree or equivalent
- None required
- Minimum experience in Business Development/sales/account management
- Pursuing or completed a degree (business preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Organized and detail person, with strong project management skills
- Strong relationship building and management skills
- Highly self-motivated and goal-driven
- Knowledge of the YouTube MCN industry, online video industry, Netflix, Amazon Prime and iTunes.
- Ability to identify prospects, customers, and referral sources, while developing and maintaining excellent relationships
- Capable of seeking out and participating in networking events
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Other languages are a plus.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the UK
- Education Level
- Milton Keynes Central
- Type of Contract
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Management, Project Management, Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required