Do you enjoy watching Pewdiepie on YouTube? Watching “House of Cards” on Netflix? Or “13 Reasons Why” on Amazon Prime?
We are a Digital Distributor based in the UK, Dubai and Moscow, representing and managing content owners with a major focus on YouTube channels, Netflix, Amazon Video and iTunes.
We are looking for a vibrant Intern to join our team and help us with our partners and YouTube creators, helping them to grow their user base and use their content as best we can - Come join Kedoo Entertainment for an Internship in a fun environment!
- Work with sales and business Development team to achieve the partner goals targets
- Build, maintain and grow effective business relationships with existing key partners
- Identify and drive new content opportunities on key customers
- Develop and manage good relationships with customers
- Plan and attend regular update meetings
- Negotiate acquisition via daily phone and email efforts; prompt follow-ups on assigned inbound leads
- Update and Manage our sales database (Salesforce or equivalent)
- Prepare weekly progress reports on campaigns
What we offer
- Full time (35 hours/week)
- We are offering 3-6 month internship placements
- Work location in Milton Keynes Central (35 mins by train from Euston Station)
- Pursuing a Business degree or equivalent
- None required
- Minimum experience in Business Development/sales/account management
- Pursuing or completed a degree (business preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Organized and detail person, with strong project management skills
- Strong relationship building and management skills
- Highly self-motivated and goal-driven
- Knowledge of the YouTube MCN industry, online video industry, Netflix, Amazon Prime and iTunes.
- Ability to identify prospects, customers, and referral sources, while developing and maintaining excellent relationships
- Capable of seeking out and participating in networking events
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Other languages are a plus.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the UK
- Education Level
- Milton Keynes Central
- Type of Contract
- Type of Job
- Management, Project Management, Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required