Carer required to support 34 y/o woman with practical tasks and emotional support
Carer required to support 34 y/o woman with practical tasks and emotional support.
- Would be preferable if applicant is a driver but not essential.
- Current student or qualification in Health and Social care is desirable however, not essential if applicant has transferable skills.
- Required: Female, competent, reliable and flexible due to varying appointment times.
- 11.5 hours per week spread over approximately 4 shifts in South Manchester area M20/M21
- There may be opportunity for extra hours
- Temporary 3 month position with the potential to be kept on.
- £8.50 an hour. DBS check required.
- Closing date - 23/06/2017
- Application form can be requested by applying to this vacancy.
- Any further information email as above or contact Michelle with number provided.
- Job Type: Temporary
- Salary: £8.50 /hour
What we offer
- 8.50 per hour
- Potential to be kept on
- Holiday pay
- A levels or equivalent
- None required but helpful
- Female, competent and reliable
- Driver would be preferable but not essential
- DBS check required
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Health / Medical , Counselling and Social Services, Home Care
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required