London's First Full-Scale Virtual Reality Arcade is looking for the Virtual Reality Masters.
Interested in technology?
Have great interpersonal skills?
Fluent in English?
Looking for a full-time or a part-time job?
Apply now and join our team of disruptors!
- Help customers with the VR headsets
- Monitoring game progress
- Provide help with switching the games and hints
- Answer phone calls, emails, and respond to any customer queries and book groups in using the online booking system
- Keeping the venue tidy
What we offer:
- Start immediately
- A fun working environment in the most rapidly developing area of entertainment
- Flexible conditions
- Progression opportunities: we are growing, grow with us!
- Starting rate is £7.5 per hour with a potential to grow.
- And here comes the kicker: as a game master you'll get to try out all the new titles coming to the Arcade.
- High School graduate/ University student
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Have great interpersonal skills and sense of humour
- At least 18 years old
- A confident PC User
- An interest in VR is desirable, however, knowledge of particular VR systems is not required
- Relevant experience in customer service (including Escape rooms) is a plus
- Flexible around working hours: will include evenings and weekends
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required